Family Owned & Operated Company
We’re dedicated to providing each customer with fast and affordable solutions for any garage door problems you face. With a single phone call, we can get an experienced garage door technician out to your home to diagnose the problem. Our technicians show up on time in branded company trucks stocked with all the parts and supplies needed to repair your door quickly
Garage Door Repair
Quick Fix Garage Door is your friendly neighborhood company for fast garage door repair. Our team enjoys helping out our neighbors right here in Houston, Texas. We provide quality, reliable garage door service.
When you call for help our team will go right to work to make sure your door is fixed quickly. We even offer same day and 24/7 emergency garage door repair. If you need help right away we can be out there within the hour to fix your door.
Garage Door Service
Quick Fix Garage Door enjoys serving our neighbors here in Houston, Texas. We provide quality garage door service and repair. Our team is here to help you with a tune-up, safety inspection, or new door installation.
The main parts of your garage door system are built to last about 20,000 cycles. For the average person that equals out to about 20 years from the time your system is installed in your home. If you want to get the full life expectancy out of your door it’s important that you take care of it.
Extend the Life Of Your Garage Door
The life expectancy of a typical garage door is about 20 years or approximately 20,000 cycles. If you want your garage door to last as long as possible, it’s crucial to take care of it during this time. We recommend a good garage door lubricant to help keep rust and excess friction away from all the moving parts. Quick Fix Garage Door can also help by coming by for annual maintenance appointments to keep everything running smoothly. We can balance your door and inspect all the small details that can easily be forgotten about. When a door becomes unbalanced, strain can be put on the opener, rollers, and springs and cause them to wear out quicker than expected.
Stay Safe with Annual Garage Door Inspections
In addition to maintenance visits, we can also perform safety inspections. Safety inspections can test out your door’s safety features to ensure they are working properly. Most doors should already have these safety features in place as it was required by law for doors to come with them as of 1993.
What Goes Into a Safety Inspection?
- Emergency Handle Release – We check the release handle which allows you to manually operate your door in case of an emergency
- Warning Labels – Our team will make sure the correct warning labels are visible for the family to see in all the necessary places
- Automatic Reversal System – Our technicians confirm that your reversal system is working properly. This feature causes the door to go into reverse mode if something comes into contact with it.
- Wall Mount Switch – Our team checks that the wall mount switch is safely out of the reach of children.
Things to Do Around Bunker Hill
Whether or not you are new to town we thought we’d gather a few of our favorite activities to do while you are here. See you around!
- Dish Society – Brunch, Lunch, Supper, and family meals, Dish Society has it all. They use local suppliers and pride themselves on seasonal dishes with healthful modern twists on classics.
- Memorial Park – This city park has a running trail, golf courses, events, and more.
- Edith L. Moore Nature Sanctuary – Enjoy bird watching, multiple trails, educational programs, and a beautiful scenery.
- Jonathan’s the Rub – Brunch, Lunch, Happy Hour, and Dinner, this more upscale dining experience has craft cocktails, seafood, steaks, and New Houston cuisine options.