Quick Fix Garage Door enjoys serving our neighbors here in Houston, Texas.
We provide quality garage door service and repair. Our team is here to help you with a tune-up, safety inspection, or new door installation.
How to Extend the Life of Your Door
The main parts of your garage door system are built to last about 20,000 cycles. For the average person that equals out to about 20 years from the time your system is installed in your home. If you want to get the full life expectancy out of your door it’s important that you take care of it.
A generous amount of garage door lubricant will help to keep away rust and reduce friction on moving parts. We also recommend a professional tune-up once a year so we can balance your door and inspect everything. An unbalanced door will cause extra strain on your rollers, opener, and springs causing them to wear out quickly.
Prevent Garage Door Injuries With a Safety Inspection
Garage doors have been required by law since 1993 to come with certain safety features to prevent injuries. With all the use a garage door receives it’s important to periodically test these safety features to make sure they’re still working. Some of the things we’ll take a look at during a safety inspection:
- Automatic Reversal System: This feature causes your door to reverse when it comes into contact with anything and prevents door entrapment
- Emergency release handle: This will release your opener and allow you to manually operate your door in case of an emergency
- Warning labels: We’ll make sure labels are placed where they need to be and that you can still read them
- Door operation: We’ll test your overall door operation to make sure it’s working correctly
- Wall mount switch: We’ll ensure that it’s placed high enough out of the reach of children
If you have any questions about the safety inspection or to schedule yours just give us a call. We’d love to chat with you!
Let Us Do the Work and Install Your Door
We offer a large selection of top-notch doors in a variety of materials and styles to fit your taste and your budget. If you need help sorting through all of the options we’d love to help you out. We can help you figure out which one will work best for you and then we can professionally install it for you.
Speak with Us for Garage Door Service
Quick Fix Garage Door is happy to help you out with all your garage door service needs. Our team enjoys providing quality tune-ups and new door installation services to our neighbors in the Houston, Texas area. Give us a call today!