It can be really frustrating to get locked out of your house because you forgot your keys or lost them. This is one of the reasons that you might want to consider installing a keyless entry for your garage door. The team here at Quick Fix Garage Doors is able to install keyless entries. These are the reasons we think you will benefit from a set up like this.
What is a Keyless Entry
A keyless entry is a keypad that is installed on the outside of your garage. It allows you to input a code to open your door. These units are not difficult to program and can be changed as often as you need to.
The Benefits of a Keypad
There are many benefits of installing a keypad on your garage. Here are the top reasons our customers choose this type of system:
● Lock your door while you are out of town- you can put the keypad on lockdown so that no one can get in while you are gone.
● Give your neighbor access- if you need to get your neighbor into the house, you can easily give them the passcode. Some systems allow you to set a temporary passcode.
● Kids don’t have to keep up with a key- for families that have kids coming home from school while parents are at work, a keyless entry is perfect. You can get your kids into the house without worrying about having extra keys made.
● Open the door with your smartphone- newer garage door openers are wi-fi ready and allow you to open the door with your smartphone.
If you want to have one of these units installed, let one of our technicians come out and help you.
How is the Unit Installed?
Having a keypad installed for your garage door is not as difficult as you might think. The keypad is screwed to the door jamb on the outside of the garage. Most houses have wood door jambs so this should not be a problem.
Popular Keypad Models
If you do a simple Google search, you will find several great keypads on the market. But which ones are best? Here are our top favorites:
● Chamberlain Wireless Keyless Entry
● Liftmaster 877MAX
● Craftsman ½ HP AC Series 100
● Gto Digital Keypad
● Chamberlain Clicker Universal
Any of these products would make for a good choice. We recommend you check out customer reviews to see the experience others have had.
Contact Us Today To Install a Keypad
Want to have a keypad installed on your garage? The team here at Quick Fix Garage Doors can do that for you without a problem. Our technicians will answer your questions so that you get the exact product that works best for you.
Call us now so we can help you with your project. You’ll be happy you decided to use our team to install your new opener.